Leaders set up chairs to pretend they are teenagers riding on a bus to camp. Act like you're getting on the bus, wearing backpacks, eating almost empty snacks, listening to ipods, etc...
Skit would work well with 5 leaders: 4 as campers and 1 as the bus driver.
Camper #1 begins to complain about how long the drive is. Another guy camper (camper #2) is trying to hit on the girl camper (camper #3) in the seat in front of him using bad pickup lines. The bus driver keeps telling them to sit down.
Camper #4 complains about needing to use the bathroom while the bus driver yells and says no one is allowed to use the bus bathroom and they need to hold it.
Camper #3, who is getting hit on by the guy behind her (camper #2), begins to complain about being hungry, so she asks #2 for food. He has just finished all his Doritos and his Coke, so he sadly can't help her. She asks the other campers and no one has any food left.
#3 asks the bus driver to stop because they're all hungry and he refuses.
Camper #1 says that he read online that some toiletry items are safe to eat.
#3 is grossed out, but #2 is intrigued. #2 asks #1 to explain more about this edible toiletry item theory.
#1 says that he doesn't really know, he just remembers reading it somewhere.
In an effort to impress #3, #2 decides to pull out his 'bathroom kit' from his backpack. He looks through the items individually. He has:
- a stick of solid deodorant
- face wash/astringent
- bar of dove soap
- contact solution
- shaving cream
Here's the kicker.
Prior to the skit, you've replaced the toiletry items with actual edible items. It takes a lil prep work but is worth it.
- Stick of solid deodorant
- made by emptying an old deo stick, washing it out, melting white chocolate, and then letting it harden in the deo stick. Looks identical.
- Face wash/Astringent
- Just eat the toothpaste, it's not going to hurt you.
- Bar of Dove Soap
- also made using melted white chocolate that you let harden into a soap container so it forms the similar shape. You can pretend its been used before, makes it even better.
- Contact Solution
- water or sprite
- Shaving Cream
- whipped cream, but it's difficult to find a can you can remove the lid and replace. I think we left this out last time we did it.
If you have any other toiletry item suggestions, please comment below! Enjoy.