|Drew, Natalie, Honey (5), Hutch (2), Macy Heart (4 months)|
For those of you I don't yet know, my name is Drew Hill and I'm a volunteer leader in Greensboro, NC. In December of 2010 I started the blog to help encourage, resource and connect YL leaders around the globe.
4 years and almost 800 blog posts later, it has grown into more than I can handle on my own...so I've recently asked Stacey Greene to join the team. Stacey was a YL leader in Lee County, Florida and is currently in the Greensboro Fellows program. She loves a tall Peppermint Mocha and asked me not to include that she's single and ready to mingle. She's pictured here with her YL gals from Florida, second from the right.
To help you catch up on what you may have missed over the Fall semester, below are links to a few of the most popular posts.
- 150+ Young Life Club Songs With Downloadable Chords & Slides
- A New Capernaum Young Life Page
- What Content Songs Go With What YL Talks?
- 50 Contact Work Ideas
- Ingredients Of A Fun Pre-Club: What Happens From7:27p-7:47p
- How To Be An Ineffective YL Leader
- Contact Work Accountability Questions
- Instagram Tips For Young Life Leaders
- 10 Ways High Schoolers Can Take Ownership At Club
- 123 Theme Club Ideas To Help Your Young Life Team Plan Club
If there's anything you'd like to see on the site or if you have an idea you think other leaders could benefit from, just let me know. Thankful we get to be on this adventure of following Jesus together. -Drew