Would you like the opportunity to:
- Experience deep community and friendship after college?
- Gain experience working in the marketplace?
- Experience working in a church?
- Take seminary classes?
- Get world renowned Leadership training?
- Be a Young Life leader?
- Experience a Mission Trip to Africa?
For many college students, it's a big jump from earning a degree to actually applying it to a career. Dream jobs don't happen overnight - and that's if you even know what your dream job is. That's where the Greensboro Fellows Program comes in. The Greensboro Fellows Program is a 10-month (September – June) program for those who desire and are committed to the pursuit of spiritual, personal, and professional growth. It is intended and geared towards young adults who have recently finished college or grad school. The curriculum, planned excursions, internships, volunteer work, and community all work together to inspire and empower a Christ-centered life.
This program is based out of Greensboro, North Carolina, and serves as the ideal springboard for entering into professional careers and adult life. Here are just a few of the many things the Fellows Program offers:
- spiritual growth through mentorship and discipleship
- world-renowned leadership training through the Center for Creative Leadership
- weekly networking with local business owners & ministry leaders
- internship and volunteer opportunities
- partnership with local Young Life
- close-knit Christian and church community
- free housing with a host family
- opportunity to take accredited seminary classes
- special trips and excursions
- 2 week trip to Rwanda, Africa
If you're interested in learning more about this program, or applying to be a part of the 2015-2016 program year, you can visit the Greensboro Fellows website, watch this video, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written by Stacey Greene, a current GSO Fellow and an intern with YoungLifeLeaders.org.