- 4 Roller boards
- 4 baskets (i.e. laundry baskets)
- Long elastic or rope to tie around waist of kid
- plastic balls
How To Play
- Similar to the old age game Hungry Hippos, strap 4 kids belly down on the roller board and tie the long elastic or rope around their waist.
- Their partner will be standing at the corner reeling them in and out to grab as many balls as possible.
- You could set a time limit and or wait until all the plastic balls have been grabbed from the center.
- Have the other kids make a square around the players and toss back any balls into the center if they get thrown out of the circle.
You can watch another version of this game here.