5 Twizzlers per Team of 2.
How To Play
- Place everyone in teams of 2 and hand each team 5 Twizzlers.
- The goal for each team is to tie all 5 Twizzlers into a knot (a simple loop that is pulled together is fine). The catch is that they must work together as a team, but each participant can only use one hand.
- The first team to tie up all ten Twizzlers wins!
- Use Twizzlers, not licorice. Twizzlers are more challenging in that they are more slippery, but they are more durable as well.
- Make sure they are fresh, fresh ones are more bendable than old ones you got for Halloween in 2012.
- Have some extra Twizzlers around in the case that some break.
- Post pictures to your YL Instagram.
- Award the winning team a package of Twizzlers for their superior knot tying skills!
We found this game here.