If you've just graduated college and are heading home for the summer, odds are you'll be answering the million-dollar question, "What are you doing now that you've graduated?"
Would you like the opportunity to:
- Experience deep community and friendship after college?
- Gain experience working in the marketplace?
- Experience working in a church?
- Take seminary classes?
- Get world renowned Leadership training?
- Be a Young Life leader?
- Experience a Mission Trip to Africa?
This program is based out of Greensboro, North Carolina, and serves as the ideal springboard for entering into professional careers and adult life. Here are just a few of the many things the Fellows Program offers:
- spiritual growth through mentorship and discipleship
- world-renowned leadership training through the Center for Creative Leadership
- weekly networking with local business owners & ministry leaders
- internship and volunteer opportunities
- partnership with local Young Life
- close-knit Christian and church community
- free housing with a host family
- opportunity to take accredited seminary classes
- special trips and excursions
- 2 week trip to Rwanda, Africa
"The Greensboro Fellows Program is far more than a transition out of college and into the adult world. The Fellows Program is a safe place to call home and a warm invitation to walk alongside family. You will be encouraged to grow more deeply than you thought possible, while simultaneously developing your professional skill set and your personal and spiritual gifts. You will be taught, nurtured, equipped and then sent out to build His kingdom." -Stacey Greene, a current GSO Fellow and an intern with YoungLifeLeaders.org.