Last week we took a ski trip with our senior guys Campaigners group. While I was on the chair lift I started asking one of the guys about his experience with Young Life over these last 4 years. He gave me great feedback and insight from a student's perspective that I might never have heard if I hadn't asked.
Here in the middle of the school year, it's important to step back and ask questions. Jonathan Bowman, a staff associate in Amelia County, VA, recently shared a Campaigners survey he did with his group. For a downloadable copy of his survey, click here.
Below are some questions he asked his Campaigners group to answer. Tweak them as needed and make them your own. Invite your Campaigners group to give feedback and give them voice in shaping this last semester. -Drew Hill
Campaigners Survey Questions via Jonathan Bowman
- What is your favorite thing about Campaigners?
- My definition of a Christian is:
- Do you desire to hangout with a leader outside of campaigners? (Yes or no)
- How would you describe the atmosphere of campaigners?
- Is there anything we could do to make your involvement with Young Life more enjoyable?
- What would you like to do differently at Campaigners?
- What topics would you like to see covered in Campaigners?
- Where would you say you are on your spiritual journey?
- What role(s) would you be interested in helping with club? (ex: skits, leading songs, making people feel welcome, leading games)
- In one sentence: Jesus to me is:_______